Shipping and Returns Policy
In order to ensure that you’re completely happy with your purchase, Stateline Flooring offers a simplified shipping and returns policy for all our customers. Our policy clearly outlines the process we follow to deliver your floors to you and what you can do if you ever feel the need to return it.
What happens right after you place your order with us?
- Once your order is processed successfully, our flooring experts contact the distributor closest to your address to fulfill your order and get the floors packed and loaded securely. Our trusted network of distributors and logistic partners across Massachusetts help us prepare and ship ‘in-stock floors’ the very next business day; and for floors that are out of stock, the orders are usually shipped within 7 business days.
- Our logistic partners will ensure that the floors are delivered to your address and carried inside your home if required, avoiding the need to arrange for any other kind of assistance.
- You are required to be present at your address when your order is delivered so you can sign on the shipment receipt. Please inspect all the materials before you sign.
Returning an Order:
- We have designed our returns policy to ensure that you’re totally satisfied with our services and have ample time to return your order if for any reason you are unhappy with it.
- To process a return, please contact our team at 877 864 1888 / 781 535 9697 within 14 days of receiving your order. We won’t be able to process any returns after 14 days.
- Write down the Return Authorization Number given to you on the call. This number should be provided to the logistics personnel when they come to collect the order. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number.
- Only new and unused materials can be returned. Used goods will not be accepted for returns and credit will not be issued for any opened items.
Third Party Delivery & Cancellations:
- If you are not present at the address and someone else is receiving the order on your behalf, please call us on 877 864 1888 / 781 535 9697 at least 24 hours in advance to let us know the name of the person so we can verify this upon delivery.
- If you would like to cancel your order before it is shipped to you, please call us on 877 864 1888 / 781 535 9697 at least 24 hours before your order is shipped so we can inform the distributor accordingly. Failure to do so may incur additional charges.
- Refunds will be processed after the order is returned to the distributor. You should receive the amount back within 2 to 4 weeks after we receive the shipment.
- You will receive a full refund of your order minus the original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. For goods that are defective, damaged in transit or incorrectly shipped to you, Stateline Flooring will process a full refund without any deductions.
- Once the order has been shipped back, the distributor will check the goods to see if it has been opened or if there are any signs of wear and tear. If there is indication that the materials have been used, you may be given only a partial refund and will be charged for the return shipping costs too.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as that used to make your purchase.
- Shipments that need to be re-routed to a different address will bear additional charges depending on the location of the new address. We recommend you call us on 877 864 1888 / 781 535 9697 to check the charges associated with re-routing your shipment.
- Once we confirm your new delivery address and process the payment for any charges associated with it, we will contact our logistic partners to re-route the shipment to you.