HomerWood is a premium hardwood flooring brand. It perfectly flaunts the beauty of all the trees’ natural designs. This has original marking, and innate elements, that shows all the traits of a wood. It also comes from the best quality, local raw materials from the Appalachian region. This brand uses lovely colors, styles, textures and surface treatment. It is perfect for both home and commercial use.
Here are the HomerWood Brand collections:
This collection ranges from classic to modern colors and designs. These are the following:
The All-Wooden Design
- Traditional Character – These floors are from the center-cut lumber that shows all of the trees’ natural beauty. Some of its designs are, The Black Walnut series, Cherry Natural, the Hard Maple series, and the White Oak series.
- Weathered Oak – This series paints shades and texture to show colors that exposure to elements brings to the oak. Subtle color changes give this design a classic, unfading facade. Available in White Oak Natural Weathered White and Black.
- Rift and Quartered – This design features the finest grains of White Oak tree. It has long been known for its unique, straight grain and ray figuring, high level of toughness, and stylish beauty. Its colors look opulent and have both traditional and modern look. All the designs in this series enhance any space. This set is available in White Oak colors.
- Kerfkut – This collection revives the classic look of floors with rough cut planks. The hit and miss saw blade cuts on the surface match the vintage appeal of the Hickory planks. These are available in Hickory Silver and Smoke Brindle.
- Amish Hand-Scraped – Each plank from this series offers a unique, stunning facade. This has Black Walnut Natural and Butter Rum, the Hickory series, and the White Oak series. They also have planks that offer unique, subtle, timeworn look. Those are in Black Walnut and Hickory series, and White Oak Café.
- Smoked Specialties – This collection offers visually-rich elements that create a charming and dramatic look to add design. It has three kinds, the Smooth & Smoked colors which are available in Hickory series, and White Oak series. Some of the Hand-Scraped & Smoked Designs are Schenna Hickory Smoked Natural, Carbonera Hickory Smoked Red Saddle, and Sandstone White Oak Smoked Cinnamon.
The Artistic Look
- Wire Brushed – Wire brushing is a texturing technique. It builds and emphasizes a seasoned look. By infusing the soft grain and adding a strikingly different hue, this method enhances the appearance. Some of these colors and designs are Black Walnut Natural White Lime, Hickory colors, and White Oak Chinchilla.
- SoHo – Getting the inspiration from NYC’s “South of Houston” neighborhood, HomerWood’s SoHo Maple Floors display SoHo’s artistic locale. The natural variance of Hard Maple’s heartwood and sapwood is given an artsy approach, applying the hues the same way artists express their thoughts on canvas. SoHo designs complement different options of decors. This allows you to channel your inner artist in your home. The designs are Hard Maple Red, Black, White, and Gray. Also, the Hand-Scraped, Wire-Brushed, and Smoked is in Sandgate White Oak Smoked Cinnamon design.
This series features the elegant and stylish, satin-like polish that the Birch Tree offers. It adds to the diverse looks it gives to any room. The flooring line shows different choices of designer-inspired colors for homeowners with the most discriminating taste. The collection includes Birch Mist Neutral, Blush, Berry, Beer, and Black.
This collection features White Oak hardwood. This design is specifically for increasing the overall presence of your wood floor. It flaunts trendy and classy color choices beneath a durable matte finish. This gives the floors attractive choices for both residential and commercial interiors.
HomerWood also offers to customize floors to make your dream room into a reality. You can use different pretty colors, species, styles, textures and surface treatments. This allows you to create works of art that suit any style and artistry in any space.
Visit www.statelineflooring.com and check out the best hardwood flooring for you.