Bamboo flooring is an eco-friendly material that has many of the properties of hardwood flooring, even though it is actually from a type of grass. It shares many of the good benefits of a hardwood floor.
Here are some of the good factors of Bamboo Flooring:
- Durability – It is of high-quality durable flooring for any locations and can stand up very well to the abrasion caused by children and pets.
- Environmental Friendly – It is much more sustainable than traditional hardwood since it is made from natural vegetation.
- Variety – There are three main options for color that you can choose from: natural, carbonized, and stained.
- Easy Maintenance – It is fairly low maintenance, you can easily clean with mild soap and mop.
- Affordability – you can find high-quality wide-plank bamboo floors from $3-$5 per square foot.
- Natural Material – It is an eco-friendly material. Since people are becoming more ecologically conscious these days and they are also looking for materials and designs that are environmentally friendly, Bamboo is the best choice!
- Stylish – It is a trendy choice that can elevate the elegance of your space. It almost mimics the appearance and a feel of a hardwood floor and yet is still distinct and different.
- Refinishing – You can refinish, sand it down and then reapply the finishing coats to give it a fresh new look.
There you go! If you think Bamboo Flooring is the way to go, visit www.statelineflooring.com and check out the best bamboo flooring for you.